Friday, February 26, 2010

Why an organic lifestyle?

An organic lifestyle is the best thing that you can do for yourself and for your family. Our environment is filled with chemicals and toxins. These things enter our bodies at an alarming rate, mostly through the food that we consume.

Recently, one of my children was diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder. I'd already been transitioning to an organic lifestyle, however, the new diagnosis kicked it into high gear!

As I began to educate myself on what's best for myself and my family, I began to discover some very scary facts. I am SO intrigued by the wonderful changes that I want to share it with the world. I hope to do just that in the coming days ~ via my blog.

I hope you'll check back. I plan on adding a ton of information on a daily basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment