Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Defending our immune system

It's been a rotten winter this year. Everyone from Grammy to child has fallen ill with something that's left lingering effects on our immune systems. It's been frustrating since we consume an 80% organic diet and take in plenty of vitamins. Are the viral and bacterial strains out there too strong for a good immune system? I have to wonder where I've gone wrong.

I recently found out about Co Enzyme Q10. It's working wonders on one family member - so much so that I'm currently investigating whether or not I can give it to all.

It works by regenerating impaired cells. No, it doesn't build new cells - as I've heard some claim. But it does take the cells that are out of shape and repair them so that they are functioning at optimum levels.

Does anyone know more about this stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment